Main Street America, in partnership with The Hartford, has created a grant program to support brick-and-mortar businesses in commercial districts as they enter the next phases of reopening across the country.
- The business must be a business entity in good standing in the state in which it was formed and the state in which it does business.
- The applicant’s business has a “brick-and-mortar” location and operates in an older or historic main street, downtown or commercial district in the U.S.
- The applicant’s business employs 20 or fewer full time employees, including the owner.
- The applicant’s business has been in operation since January 1, 2019.
- The applicant is an owner of the business and is 18 years of age or older.
Please visit The HartBeat of Main Street Grant Program to apply, and for additional information.